Welcome to TechAffairs!
These terms and conditions govern your use of TechAffairs’s website, which is located at https://TechAffairs.com.
By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. Continue to use TechAffairs at your own risk if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions mentioned on this page.
The following language applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the individual using this website and agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Company. Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us.” The terms “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” apply to both the Client and us. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to initiate the process of our assistance to the Client in the most efficient manner possible, with the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs for the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Dutch law. Any usage of the above terminology or other terms in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they is considered to be interchangeable and therefore refers to the same.
Unless otherwise indicated, all content on TechAffairs is the property of TechAffairs and/or its licensors. Each and every intellectual property right is preserved. You may access material from TechAffairs for your own personal use, subject to the terms and limitations set out below.
You are not permitted to:
- Republish TechAffairs content
- Sell, rent, or sublicense TechAffairs content.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or replicate TechAffairs content
- Distribute TechAffairs content
Certain sections of this website allow users to publish and share views and information. Prior to their publication on the Internet, TechAffairs does not filter, edit, publish, or evaluate Comments. The views and opinions expressed in the comments do not necessarily represent those of TechAffairs, its agents, or affiliates. Comments represent the author’s thoughts and opinions. To the extent allowed by applicable law, TechAffairs disclaims all liability and responsibility for the Comments and any liabilities, damages, or costs caused and/or incurred as a consequence of the use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
TechAffairs retains the right to monitor all Comments and to delete those that are deemed offensive, inappropriate, or in violation of our Terms and Conditions.
You represent and guarantee that:
- You are authorized to publish the Comments on our website and possess all required permissions and consents;
- The Comments do not infringe upon any third party’s intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark;
- There is no defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise illegal content in the Comments that constitutes an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or customs, nor will they be used to portray commercial or illegal conduct.
- You hereby grant TechAffairs a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or
Creating Hyperlinks to Our Content
Without previous written permission, the following organizations may link to our Website:
- Governmental organizations;
- Internet search engines;
- Publication houses;
- Distributors of online directories may link to our Website in the same way that they connect to the websites of other companies included in the directory; and
- Except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising organizations, which are not permitted to connect to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its products or services; and (c) is contextually appropriate for the linking party’s site.
Other link requests from the following kinds of organizations may be considered and approved:
- sources of consumer and/or business information that are well recognized;
- dot.com community websites;
- associations or other organizations that represent charity;
- distributors of internet directories;
- portals on the internet;
- firms of accountancy, law, and consultancy; and
- Institutions of higher learning and trade organizations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that the link will not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of TechAffairs, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page in the following circumstances: (a) the link is not misleading; (b) the link does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its products or services; and (c) the link is contextually appropriate for the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and would like to connect to our website, please contact us through e-mail at TechAffairs. Include your name, your organization’s name, your contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you plan to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to connect. Expect a response within 2-3 weeks.
Approved organizations may establish the following hyperlinks to our Website:
- By referring to us by our company name; or
- By referencing the universal resource location; or
- By using any other description of our Website that makes sense within the context and format of the third party’s site’s content.
Without a trademark licensing agreement, no use of TechAffairs’ logo or other artwork will be permitted for linking.
Without our prior written permission, you are not permitted to build frames around our Webpages that change the visual presentation or look of our Website in any manner.
Liability for Content
We will not be held liable for any material on your Website. You undertake to indemnify and defend us against any and all claims arising out of your Website. No link(s) shall exist on any Website that include anything that may be construed as defamatory, obscene, or illegal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or promotes the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Please read our Privacy Statement.
We retain the right to request that you delete all links to our Website or to request that you remove any specific links. You agree that upon request, we may promptly delete any connections to our Website. Additionally, we retain the right to modify these terms and conditions, as well as our linking policy, at any moment. By connecting to our Website indefinitely, you agree to be governed by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Elimination of hyperlinks from our website
If you discover an objectionable link on our Website for any reason, you may contact and notify us at any time. We will examine removal requests but are not obliged to do so or to react directly to you.
We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website, nor do we guarantee that the website will continue accessible or that the content on the website will be kept up to date.
To the extent allowed by applicable law, we disclaim any claims, warranties, and conditions with respect to this website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer may be construed as:
our or your responsibility for death or bodily harm is limited or excluded;
our or your responsibility for fraud or false misrepresentation is limited or excluded;
restrict our or your liability in any manner not allowed by current law; or
exclude any obligations of ours or yours that cannot be excluded under relevant law.
The liability limits and prohibitions set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the previous paragraph; and (b) apply to all liabilities emerging under the disclaimer, including those originating in contract, tort, or for violation of statutory duty.
We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website and its information and services are offered free of charge.